Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY 2009!

HII everyone! i am here blogging again lol this is due to holidays are too boring so what i can do is online and blog =D ystd was CNY eve i ate steamboat with my family no pictures taken ystd but there are lotsa pictures for today's hi tea buffet at PJ Hilton hotel . food there are quite okay but can be better tho. and went tropicana city at night and MCD for dinner .

PICTURES OF THE DAY














my masterpiece LMAO!

my mum, she said she dislike ppl take her pic while she's eating but i did it HAHA
my noob bro c(:

he's trying to do what i am doing.
my dad, he's talking to his old fren
=)))



LOL look at his stupid dumb face




yee sang

their toilet are damn cun-ted









i saw this cute little lion dance on a restaurant's cashier it's damn cute .

i am leaving to malaca tomoro. might be back by thurs or the next day. will update a.s.a.p =Q
tata!

amelia siah tze wei <3




No comments: