Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally i get a chance to come online. schooling days was reli tiring need to wake up early morning, need do homeworks, need to follow the rules*eventhough i never LOL and the most important wan is those teahcer nagging like hell.. okay i am in 4 Ix i am quite satisfied cos it's sub science class too so i need to study hard this year so that next year wont be too difficult for me . yea even though school just reopen for 1 week we already hav homworks everyday woow! i am lazy to go to tuition lar dunno why i would actually rather stay at home study myself and ask my frens than keep yawning during tuition. to be honest i am kinda worry for my acc actually. the teacher who teach me acc is my form teacher name ms. wee pek chen if not wrong she is like only having one eye i mean one not a pair and she cant reli listen very well and also see urgh! and she talk damn slow make me feel sleepy during her period hope that she reli knows how to teach la LOL i am not mean lar ok? i am just telling the truth only =))) chew haven been blogging since long time ago . last year she's the one who keep blogging and i am not now i am the one who blogging but she's not LOL new year coming soon so i wish everyone a HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR first LMAO!


No comments: