Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009!!

Time reli passes very fast, 2008 past and it's 2009 now and i am form 4 this year WOOW! i rmb i knew chew when i was form 1 and i know her for 4 years already damnnn fast ! and say wei for 2 years? and swen and wei nian since std 3 lol it's 8 years man! i am reli glad that i hav them as my frens they are reli great! oh about my results i've got 4A 2B 2C ! LOL kinda sad right but at first i tot i can only get 3A so more than what i expect i should feel happy HAHA!

BM-A
BI-A
MATHS-A
KH-A*nvr expect cos my kh usually like C or D
CHINESE-C
SEJARAH-B
GEO-C
SCIENCE-B

so sad, school gonna reopen in another one day time! dunno which class i am goin to and who gonna same class with me . but at least no need to bored at home everyday lar. so hope that i can same class with my close frens and not those ppl that i dislike or what la :/ will blog a.s.a.p bout the first day of school soon bye!

liaaaa <3

No comments: