Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Was chatting with chonglin at msn just now. he already came back from ns.(reminds me of how scary it would be if i receive the letter from the government asking me to go for ns when i finish taking my SPM ) yeah scary shit. :S Now i remember, he owe me a meal! haha. we'll makan together when we are both free aight? yeah absolutely. :)
As we grow up, everything changes. no matter physically or mentally. or anything it could be. I also realized that some friends can be trusted and some cant, but im really really grateful now that i have friends like amelia babe and brothers(espescially ma bro JH) who actually care about me and always be there for me when im having any problems. :) i really LOVE ALL OF YOU. life is too short, you wouldnt know what will happen at the next second, cherish everything you have now before its too late to regret.
skipping tomorrow's school again as no one's going. hee.

aight! thats all!! gottaa get my ass off the chair already! ciaooooo!

chew
xoxo

No comments: