Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's 11.55p.m right now but i still dont feel like sleeping . sigh. PMR is around the corner. damnnit know what . i got only 40 for my sejarah FORTY .Shit wei . i dont think i am able to be in sub science class next year . so let the god decide because i actually haven made up my mind what stream i wanna go . Btw i dont think i can even get 5A's it's like SO SO SO DIFFICULT ! URGH! Something impossible happpened . HAHA know what i got 77 for my CHINESE it's CHINESE wei . i copied sook ven's for paper 1 but i get higher than her WTH right . nvm at least i got 2 A'S in my repost card FINALLY .

BM: ?
BI: 78
CHINESE: 77
MATHS: 64
SCIENCE : 60
KH: ?
GEO : ?

SEJARAH : 40

My results sucks . What to do . i am reli suck in study . i reli reli have to study for PMR already hope that i can get 8A's . But i think it's kinda impossible durhh. okay it's 12.05 now . I am goin to bed now GOOD NIGHT !


No comments: