Friday, May 1, 2009

SHOPPINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to ZARA,PULL & BEAR,MASSIMMO DUTTI WAREHOUSE SALES! it was located in cineleisure. lol like who doesnt know that. okay. it was labour day. mom woke me up and asked me to have breakfast with sook ven and the family. ;) okay fine. on the second thought, it was SALES! so why not? :) went fer a walk after breakfast and bumped into justin in curve then chung lih and jennifer in cineleisure! :D the queue just to go in the sales was friggginggg LONG! there was two lanes some more. it was like two centipedes at the ground floor! chung's mom and sis were in the queue which they were standing in front of me. lol. Anyway, the sales was packed like shit. seriously cant even move yourself from one place to another. ==




*LELONG LELONG!*
the cheapest top from ZARA=RM9.90 XD

I DID GET SOMETHING FROM THE SALES. :D
*should have bought that pink belt from massimmo dutti. :/

chew
lovess

No comments: